Thursday 19 August 2010

Home Sweet Home: Cybercrop Class Kit!


When I was putting together my class, I realised that not everyone out there will have access to a lot of the vintage product I used. So, for those of you who want to take part who don't have suitable supplies, I have put together a little kit filled with everything you need. The only things you will need to add are some brown ink/mist, white paint, glue, and something to frame your finished masterpiece!





Here's another look at the supply list for my class, so you can make your decision on whether you think you will need a kit. I only have a VERY limited supply of kits due to the fact that most of the items are vintage and not available in large quantities.

Vintage music paper large enough to cover the back of your frame with a little to spare
12” length of white lace trim
6” tan satin ribbon
2 small and 1 large vintage buttons
Vintage collectors card
Vintage bingo game piece
3 die-cut/punched flower shapes from vintage book paper (these MUST have 6 petals!)
1 small crocheted doily
1 small paper doily
2 pearl-topped pins
Small paper rose
Metal flower charm
1 faux gem
I typed my ‘Home sweet home’ sentiment with my vintage typewriter onto vintage parchment paper (I will include these words in the kit). You could use stickers or computer print-outs if you don’t have access to a typewriter and are unable to purchase the kit.




Kits cost £8 including postage to all mainland UK addresses, and £10 including postage to anywhere else in the world. Kits will be shipped within 1 business day of payment, by first class mail. The class will be permanently available on the site, so if you want to play but are busy on the weekend of the crop, don't worry.

You can use this paypal button to purchase your kit using your paypal account, or with any major credit or debit card if you do not have a paypal account:



Shipping Method




If you have any questions, please contact me at amanda@scrapbook-101.com

A couple of things to note before buying: Most items in the kit are vintage and NOT brand new. I will not send damaged items and all items will be suitable for the intended project, but please bear in mind that the point of this is that they are aged! As these are vintage items, the designs on the collectors cards will vary, but all feature birds. Numbers on bingo tokens will also vary - when you order your kit let me know if there is a specific number between 1 and 90 that you would prefer. As long as I have it available, I will include the requested token in your package.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first kit Amanda - it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous kit! Do you ship to the United States?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie. Yes just select international on the paypal button.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!