Friday 1 April 2011

Video Friday

Welcome to the first video of The Studio.


From today and every Friday I (Elina) will be posting here a craft video done especially for you!!


Themes will vary and I promise to show you tips and tricks for your crafting mania!


I hope you will enjoy the first video which shows how to create a plaid pattern for your layout with distress inks!!





I am very excited of being part of this fun blog again and I promise to share my enthousiasm with you!


Let us know what you think!!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh wow!! This is just AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Elina! Awesome :) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video Elina! I'm off to try out your technique now... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Versatile technique Elina!!....great video...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elina,
    So much fun to see you in a video and I really enjoyed this technique!

    Pam (from CD Greece)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video - so gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you come up with next. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute video! I love the technique you shared!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!