Sunday 17 July 2011

Sunday Card Challenge

Hi Everyone - time for a fresh card challenge here at The Studio. This week Amanda gave us a nice, simple summer challenge to use some chipboard on a card. Let's jump right in with some design team inspiration!

Val

Feeling the summer vibe, I used some colorful Cosmo Cricket chipboard stickers for my card.

Brenda
Brenda's focal point is a chipboard journal spot.

Natalie
I love the look of raw chipboard with happy and bright papers...makes me happy :)
This chippy is from an Australian company called 2Crafty...they have some gorgeous chipboard on offer!! I also used some curling ribbon to add some dimension to the card.

Amanda


I also used chipboard from Cosmo Cricket along with some scraps to create my card. Bright, summery colours... although the sun seemsto have disappeared this weekend where I live!

Now we'd love to see your take on this challenge. Be sure to link up your projects in the sidebar.
Have a great week!



1 comment:

  1. AWESOME challenge and loving everyone's take! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!