Sunday 15 July 2012

15th July -Sketchy

Anyone feeling a bit sketchy?!
We have another lovely sketch that Valerie created from one of Katherine's layouts from a previous challenge! 


Here's the sketch:

And here are the great creations that the design team made from it!

Anna
 Another great sketch to use, lots of scope! I get it quite similar the only main difference was I swapped the circle for my new Crafty Workshop template!
I had to document this funny little question my nephew came out with, when we saw a bearded dragon!

Daphne
I love sketches! And I really was delighted to see such an easy-going one from our DT colleague Katherine!
My layout is about a ghost village called Tyneham (Dorset coast). As I only had one pic of The Post Office Row this sketch came pretty handy!

Katherine
I love the sketch, and decided to dig out some lovely Dear Lizzy papers which went perfectly with my cake photo - I don't normally use much pink or anything too pretty with my boy pages.  This was my 1st attempt at piping on my cakes (and the photo is of the better ones!) and now I just have to make all my cakes look like this.

Jan
I rotated the sketch.  I added a colour photo over the black and white photo so you could see the tiny toad Brian is holding.  Added a couple of Elle's Tiny Labels.  :)



Jules
I loved this sketch! I decided to flip it to fit with my photo, as I thought the title fit better on the left hand side. I don't normally stray much from sketches, so it was quite a liberating move for me! 

Valerie
Nothing like a fun sketch to make putting a page together easier. I love sketch challenges! For my page I didn't stray far from the original layout. I adapted the sketch to fit my style - more graphic and in this case, bright. Used a few new Elle's Studio Summer Lovin' tags, too!

They are great takes on the sketch, everyone did something a bit different so lots of inspiration to inspire you to create with the sketch!

Don't forget you could win a $20 gift certificate from Elle's Studio if you enter this months challenges!


We would love to see what you create from this great sketch, please link up your layouts!

1 comment:

  1. Just missed the deadline :( Ah well, HERE's my interpretation :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!