Sunday 2 December 2012

2nd Dec - Layers

It's now December, can you believe it?! A new month means it's time for a new challenge!
"The weather is getting colder and we bring out our winter clothes... layer upon layer to keep warm... make a page with lots of layers"

Anna
I like using layers on my pages so I started with painted rings, stamping and then layered up some papers and shapes.

Daphne

When we picked our day for our last visit to Stourhead this year, we knew two things: First, it was going to be a lovely sunny day; second, it would be freeeezing cold! So we did what we liked most: we layered us in lots of clothes! Like I did on the layout here on the left, right and top of the page.

Emi

I love layers so it wasn't challenge for me.
It was pleasure to work with this theme.

Jules
I'm sure you all know how much I love layers! This page was so much fun to make :)

Kat


I've been trying to use more layers in my scrap pages recently (all my favorite scrappers work with layers so well!), so I had a lot of fun with this challenge.


Katherine

I love layering and peeling back bits of paper to reveal layers underneath.  

Kim

Petra
I choose this picture of my kids building a tower with grandpa for this challenge as they are building layer onto layer. In the end the tower was so high my Hubby had to lift my son to reach up to the top of the tower.



I used Pink Paislees PortFolio collection together with some PP, stars and clouds from Studio Calico, some Twine, Thickers, prima mistables and some details from Teresa Collins.  The stamp is my own design using the Photocentric/Teresa Collins Stampmaker.

Valerie
I consider myself a simple scrapbooker but I love working with layers. I especially like to mix materials. On this page I mixed die cuts with patterned paper, stickers and paper tape. I got a little assist on my page design from one of the December sketches from Simple Scrapper:


We would love to see how many layers you put on!! Link up your creations, we would love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!