Sunday 28 September 2014

28th Sept - Scraplifts

Good morning!  Our challenge today is definitely a fun one.  We want you scraplift a member of our design team from this post. All the design team ladies picked another designer to scraplift for this challenge so you will be scraplifting our scraplifts!  Here are their inspiration layouts and their scraplifted versions:

Anastasia:

As soon as I saw HeeSun Kim's layout for last month's tic-tac-toe challenge, I had a "I wish I had thought of that" moment. Like HeeSun Kim, I have plenty of washi tape that I really like but I barely use. I loved the way she had used the washi tape and her super-cute and beautiful layout:


So it wasn't hard for me to choose a layout to scraplift! Since the theme of the layout is my nephew's love for doodling with his markers, I went for a rainbow layout and the result kind of reminds me of his markers. I painted the wooden stars with acrylic paint and added glossy accent to make them pop more:

Anna:
It was hard to pick one as I love what the design team create! In the end I had to go with Cari's Selfie challenge layout as I really loved it and its her last challenge with us!
I went with stars instead of triangles as they are my favourite shape and fitted the photo of my two little nephews. I keep the main things the same but also made it my own too.
 Thanks so much to Cari for giving us so much inspiration!

Cari:
In this one I choose the same that Anastasia, the HeeSun Kim's layout for last month's tic-tac-toe challenge. I love how she use that washi and how she did a lot with less.
So the first thing I did was to rotate her layout. I didn't use washi because I don't have many and by now I think I don't like any of them LOL. So I used papaer from Chikaniddy and a photo of my cat Wawito when he was a baby.


This is my last challenge here at The Studio Challenge and I want to say thanks for all the fun moments we share here and I hope I can come back soon!


HeeSun Kim:

17th August - Mood Board. When I saw Anastasia'S LO. It was a mood is refreshing and a thanks to the big size  photo. Blue sky, blue sea...I wanted to fly up to the sky.


What about that! Look at it! His jumping is fantastic! 

Hilde:

I loved the design on Leslie's layout for the August 17th Mood Board Challenge:


I chose to keep two main elements: the large title, which I substituted with my journaling, and the photo framed by a large layer cluster, I kept pretty close with some of the embellies, too - the camera, the title on the left hand on the photo etc etc. My layout is featuring my DS11, having a fish spa in Crete this summer:



As soon as I saw this challenge, I knew that Anastasia's take on our August Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge was exactly where I'd find my inspiration.
I adore her stunning, multi-photo design and trendy, big triangle and used them to create this girly page of my middle kiddo braving the cool, January temps to give Grandma's cat some lovin'.  Many of the goodies you'll find below came from my September Jenni Bowlin Papercrafting Kit, which includes lots of papers from Crate Paper's Notes & Things Collection.
Kat:
I am a big fan of Tessa Buys' work and when I saw her layout for last month's tic-tac-toe challenge, I knew I had to scraplift it!  Here is her original layout:
And here is my scraplift of it.  I kept a lot of the elements the same (why mess with a good thing?).  I added in the thick strip of patterned paper across the top for two reasons: to bring in a bit of color...and because I just really love this paper and needed an excuse to use it!


Leslie

The choice this time was difficult, I had several layout in mind until Kat chose thewonderful things she does, this is:

The project I chose to do the scraplift is my partner Kat is very clever to use aminimum of paper and washi tape transform the principal elementalso ever did in myblog with a layout. The work of today is the challenge of tic-tac-toc, hopefully inspire them to participate in this fun challenge.




Sindi:
I really loved Anastasia's layout from the tic-tac-toe challenge. The big triangle just popped out at me.
I changed it up a little bit. My triangle is more geometric, which is just my style lately. I used this sweet photo from when my baby was not too far removed from being a baby. Now he's a big giant kid I barely recognize!
Tessa:
I loved Leslie's tac tac toe layout because of the diagonal design and multiple patterned papers. The arrows that Leslie embellished with actually inspired the theme of my page. Thanks for a great layout to scraplift Leslie!



The ladies could have picked anyone of the design team layouts so it interesting to see what they picked and some are the same too!

We would love to see which of our scraplifts you chose to lift please link them up to the sidebar and please make sure you mention in your post the design team member you lifted.
You have until October 12th to enter!

5 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME! Love all the scrap lifts and this challenge is so innovative! Can't wait to play along. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I wouldn't know which one to choose - they are all so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this challenge get posted for the September challenges?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes phillis, link it up to the side bar. You have until the next challenge 12th Oct.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!