Sunday 29 March 2015

29th March - Spring Pin

You have an extra bonus challenge this month as there happens to be three challenges in March!

Today's challenge is a Pinterest challenge, I have picked a spring pin that I found on Pinterest for you. How does this pin inspire you?
Photo by Jill Thomas Photography
The design team have done a great job in taking inspiration from the picture...

I really love this pin, that's why I picked it! It really says spring to me, so I took a photo of pretty spring flowers, created a big circle like the bike wheel and then added lots of flowers and I managed to find a great little stamp of a bike to add too!

I was inspired by the colors and mainly by the wheel of the bicycle! why not to paint a pink wheel on the page too? 




They are very lovely couple. Look like a spring.
I think they would be married. :) God bless you!



Hilde

The image shoutet Springtime at me - and we are seeing spring here in Norway, documentetd by the photo on my layout. You will find items taken from the image as flowers and the bike, too.


My sweet friend Courtney is having a baby shower, in Georgia, next week, and I can't go.  So, because I'm really missing her and wishing I could be there to help her celebrate and because our beautiful inspiration photo made me think wedding, I had to scrap a few pictures from her wedding reception last July.  I was also inspired by the floral and woodgrain elements of the photo, as well as the color pink.

When I saw the image, the element that really spoke to me was the bunch of pretty flowers...so I had to use one of my favorite floral papers!


Spring fairy noticed!! "What's up!!You tell me what you want!! "
Where is there such a fairy?!

Vasso
Spring time!! I love the colors and the flowers in this picture!! Everything says spring is here! So, I chose to play with the two spring colors... pink and green!

I hope they have inspired you to have a go.
You have until 12th April in enter our three challenges this month.
Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. Preciosa inspiración y trabajos de las señoras...
    No sé si he entendido bien, pero el nuevo trabajo se añade al link existente?. Muchas gracias por todo y un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, Beatriz please link your layout to the existing link in the side bar.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!