Sunday 16 August 2015

16th August - Mood Board

Todays Challenge is a lovely Mood board that was created by Tessa.
Here's how it inspired the design team...

HeeSun Kim


This was such a fun mood board to work with.  I really jumped on the gold and pretty ombre elements to create my layout.



Vasso

Guest Designer - Paola
 I think the mood board is beautiful and it makes me think of Coachella.  For this layout I decide to play with some mixed-media , I use irridicent paper, a cut file from Justnick and some wood veneers to name a few.

Please link up your layouts to the side bar, we would love to see how this mood board has inspired you.
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!