Sunday 25 October 2015

25th Oct - Tic Tac Toe

Sorry I'm a bit late posting today, better late than never though!

Today challenge is....

Tic Tac Toe - You can pick any line going down, across or diagonal, once you've choosen create a layout with those three things in. The design team each picked one thing to go in the grid.


Here are the design team's takes on it....

I decided to go with TAG-WHITE BACKGROUND-GOLD. seriously this was so fun!! I looooved this challenge :)


I know it only takes three in a row to fulfill the challenge, but I guess I was going for a blackout; because I found inspiration in almost every element of the board, withholding only a white background.

For this super fun challenge, I decided to go with the gold-sequins-mint combo.  It's a bit hard to tell from the  picture, but my sequins are gold.  :)

Who doesn't love a Tic Tac Toe challenge? For my layout I picked stitching, blossom and gold. What will you pick?



I decided to go with the Paint-Blossom-Sequins~!!You are enjoying this autumn?!
I had a good time and enjoy the cosmos with thatched festival with friend.
Enjoyed creates a ring of flowers. You fully enjoy before the end of this autumn.

Tessa
I couldn't make up my mind which row to do, so I did a little bit of everything! 

Vasso

I love this combination with gold, mint and sequins! I love this paper with the sequins on it and the gold elements of the " I am" collection!


Gorgeous layouts from the design team!

You have until 8th November to join in with us, we would love to see which line you take for your layout!

1 comment:

  1. Trying to upload but the Inlinkz says it is already closed (it's only 8:20pm AEDT). I'd still like to enter this (http://scrapsofgossamer.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/hot-chocolate-and-winter-woolies.html) if I could...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!